Small Images Test

Barry

Thanks Barry, always worked fine all the other times but that time.

post-133-12608390354491.jpg

P.S, got tossed off last night (error said your server was down) lasted 5 min but came back,Also did it last week for 30 sec.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Thanks Barry, always worked fine all the other times but that time.

post-133-12608390354491.jpg

P.S, got tossed off last night (error said your server was down) lasted 5 min but came back,Also did it last week for 30 sec.

Happens to me a lot too. Ever since the last board upgrade everything is much slower such as posting and photos take at least 10 times longer individually.

Could be my computer, but other websites are not changed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We stepped up to another security update but someone forgot the piece of code that says not to stretch small images! A quick patch and all is good.

The server does it's back-up thing at night so maybe it was that that caused it to be down for a few. We run several redundant back-ups to help prevent against data loss. One back-up even downloads nightly to a different server! It's not uncommon for a site to be out for 1 min here and there. It's those 1 hour plus outages that we don't like!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm...is that why the cat picture that I made small came out real big in the actual post? then when you clicked on it it instead of biggerizing it shrunk down to the size it was supposed to be in the first place.

I tried to post some pictures on my blog too but they never would show up, and I smallerized them a lot too. It's a wonder my keyboard even works this morning- I spilled half a glass of red kool-aid on it last night.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 3 months later...