Tiger Woods' Infidelity Criticized For Lack Of Diversity:

Rob

Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods' harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

"Why is it that a man who calls himself black can't bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?" said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem . "What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?"

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today's black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, "I'm not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I'm just asking you to give back to your own community."

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

This is American damn it and we can't who the hell ever we can date. Since when did it become an issue of race on who we can and can't date? I'm truly offended by this idiot! First Jesse Jackson now this nimrod, I knew it was gonna be a matter of time before Sharpton came out of hiding! Hell who cares about the negative image about the "black" community. It's morons like him that keep racism alive and the reason why the average black man can't get over "whitey" for what our ancestors did. Hell I have ancestors who were slaves and even owned slaves. While I'm on slavery I guess the average black person forgets that even black's owned slaves here in the U.S. there were not many but there most certainly were black slave masters.

Just doin' my job- I gotta make a few million bucks some way. I gotta eat too ya know!

Al

Well someone needs to tell him a legit job with out criticizing is the way to go!

OH NO HE DINT

Black women can be crazy.

LL-relax, I think this is just Pelosi.

Rob is known for harboring alot of pent up anger(read Pelosi)

Amen on the black women can be crazy. You forgot loud, rude, ghetto fabulous. Them city women are brutal! Give me a country woman who can cook up a storm any day! I'm not being racist I know from experience! :thumb: Now granted not all black women are rude, loud, and act ghetto. There are a lot of black women who calm and caring as can be. :thumb:

Well someone needs to tell him a legit job with out criticizing is the way to go!

Amen on the black women can be crazy. You forgot loud, rude, ghetto fabulous. Them city women are brutal! Give me a country woman who can cook up a storm any day! I'm not being racist I know from experience! :thumb: Now granted not all black women are rude, loud, and act ghetto. There are a lot of black women who calm and caring as can be. :thumb:

There are plenty of white women who act the same way. They're all nuts, it's just how they carry themselves when they're "off".

And shame on anyone who pays any attention to goons like Sharpton. It's fools like him who use 'religion' to further their own selfish ambitions...namely money and the vertical smile...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

There are plenty of white women who act the same way. They're all nuts, it's just how they carry themselves when they're "off".

And shame on anyone who pays any attention to goons like Sharpton. It's fools like him who use 'religion' to further their own selfish ambitions...namely money and the vertical smile...

Trust me I know Gambi, my ex was one crazy cookie!

LOL

Why does everyone care what or who Tiger Woods is doing? This crap deserves front page news? America - where entertainment matters.

Here, Here !!! I agree too... Who cares who he's doing. All I'd like to see is footage of his wife swinging the 3 iron at him or his Escalade LOL

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.