Nice Looking Brute:

Rob

Sorry.....thought you were talking about me......my mistake......thats MISTAKE # wacko.gif

mike pat.gif

Truly sorry to deflate your bubble prematurely, but I couldn't resist due to overwhelming anticipation..........

WTF is a mistake????

I'm unfamiliar with the term in regards to myself.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

this is quite funny....dad really shouldn't leave the computer on when he leaves now i can post on here hehehehe. -nik

Truly sorry to deflate your bubble prematurely, but I couldn't resist due to overwhelming anticipation..........

WTF is a mistake????

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

WTF is a mistake????

Rob

WHO was that person that ran out of fuel in the driveway?.....and told everybody on this web-site about it?....do I need to tell about the other ones? :lol:

mike

Running out of fuel ? . . . No No that's was just a test, run the truck dry then fill it up to see how gallons it holds :thumb:

Mike

1953 Studebaker M275. Reo 331 I-6, Spicer 5spd-DD, 6.72 Gears, 11.00R20H tires.

1959 Mack B61T. Mack END+T 711 I-6, 2 stick 15spd-OD, 6.38 Gears, 12.00-24J tires.

1962 GMC K4500. GMC 379M-V6, SM420-4spd-DD, 5.13 Gears, 8-19.5G tires.

1969 AMC AMX. AMC 390 Crossram, borgwarner T-10 4spd, 4.44 Gears, G60-14s Front N50-15s Rear.

1975 Mack DM600. 300 Mack 6spd 4.17 gears 445/65R22.5 front n 12.00R20 rear.

1976 Arctic Cat Jag2000. 275cc twin, belt drive, steal grips.

1977 Ford F350. 351M V-8, 4spd-DD, 4.56 Gears, 245/70R19.5G tires.

1988 AMC Jeep MJ. 2.5L I-4, 4spd-DD, 4.10 Gears 215/70R15 front 225/70R15 rear.

1992 Trans AM GTA. 406SBC TBI, 4L60E, 3.73 Gears, 245/50R16 front 295/50R16 Rear.

1995 GMC K2500 6.5-T, 4L80E, 4.10 gears 7.50-16D tires. 4.56 Gears coming soon.

2007 Honda Rubicon 500cc Single, 5spd fluid drive trans, 27x10-12 Front 27x12-12 Rear.

Still in search of M52 5 ton tractor, M123A1C 10 ton tractor

That's right. One must not only know how many gallons the truck will hold, they must also be familiar how to get such a mishap, (not mistake) repaired upon the side of the road. This is the most basic of operating knowlege of a motor vehicle and ranks right up there with knowing how to change a flat on your car. It is much easier to figger this out in your own driveway, instead of the side of the road someplace.

Now with a Peterbilt; All bets are off, "you're walkin".

Rob

Uh oh..............wait til Daddy finds out LOL!!!!

BTW, that is a good looking truck. Kinda partial to that shade of blue.

Everybody picks on me around here; Even my own. Momma prolly put her up to it.

I like spokes on something heavy rated. This one looks to built for the part.

Rob

That's right. One must not only know how many gallons the truck will hold, they must also be familiar how to get such a mishap, (not mistake) repaired upon the side of the road. This is the most basic of operating knowlege of a motor vehicle and ranks right up there with knowing how to change a flat on your car. It is much easier to figger this out in your own driveway, instead of the side of the road someplace.

Now with a Peterbilt; All bets are off, "you're walkin".

Rob

running out of fuel? .. me? well, there was one time when I drove a '79 F-model. But the fuel gauge didn't work. I was full of fuel and loaded at the shop on a Friday and had plenty of fuel to run this trip, to Baltimore or somewhere. I left Sunday night and on the way in the next day I ran out about 12 miles from the shop and had to walk about a mile to a store to call headquarters. Turned out that Jeff or Todd has used the truck over the weekend to haul a load of chips to Covington- little over a hundred miles,one way- and didn't fill it back up.

Almost ran out in Warrenton with the same truck, but when it started sputtering I made a flip and went back to a Texaco station and got enough to make it home.

I was driving a '77 F-model one time, going to Covington with a load of chips. I was running with another truck and they ran out of fuel about half way up North Mountain on I-64. I had an empty oil jug and we siphoned fuel out of my truck one gallon at a time and poured it in until we figured we had enough to get to the Ponderosa Truckstop, at the bottom of the mountain on the other side. Very slow process. Finally I said "that oughta do it". So we got it started and took off-and ran out again, still a long ways from the top of the mountain, and had to repeat the process.

And I ran out in Lynchburg once, bringing a brand new cabover KW back to the shop from Truck Enterprises in Roanoke. The cheap b@$#@rds wouldn't even put enough fuel in it to get it to Appomattox. H.H. should have told them to come get it and took his binness elsewhere.

And there was that time I ran out in Florida in that International, when all the fuel drained into the right tank because I was parked leaning to the right. It would not equalize even after another truck pulled me up where it was sitting level, with the tops off the tank. Had to call the truckstop to bring me fuel, and once I got going it equalized like it was supposed to.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

WHO was that person that ran out of fuel in the driveway?.....and told everybody on this web-site about it?....do I need to tell about the other ones? :lol:

mike

don't fall for it Mike-that's not Nikki, Rob's baiting you to see if you're gonna make an inappropiate comment! :lol:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

don't fall for it Mike-that's not Nikki, Rob's baiting you to see if you're gonna make an inappropiate comment! :lol:

:lol: Yes Tom I knew who it was. Nikki is much nicer than the other person that is by now balless. Does anyone remember the old Saturday Night Live shows? I recall the one where they were saying the Mercury Marquis had such a good ride that they could even circumcise a baby without even a whimper. I was thinking of Rob when Momma got a hold on him. TOOOOO FUNNY

mike :D