Mack Single Axle U Model Dump Truck For Sale

WOLFWALKER

Is there some compelling reason that this truck cannot be posted in the "For Sale" section?

A while back this ad was posted in the driveline & suspension section:

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=10841

Now it's in the Air Systems & Brakes section.

I fully understand that this particular truck does indeed have a Driveline & Suspension, and it also has an Air System & Brakes, but actually, if someone is looking to buy a truck, they'll find it quicker in the For Sale section.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Is there some compelling reason that this truck cannot be posted in the "For Sale" section?

A while back this ad was posted in the driveline & suspension section:

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=10841

Now it's in the Air Systems & Brakes section.

I fully understand that this particular truck does indeed have a Driveline & Suspension, and it also has an Air System & Brakes, but actually, if someone is looking to buy a truck, they'll find it quicker in the For Sale section.

Hey sorry for the mistake,Not everyone is perfect, Since it's my first few post cut me a little slack.You can be sure it will be in THE FOR SALE section next time.Why don't you just buy it and save me the trouble of making a simple mistake again?

I know for sure that Herb means no harm in what he has said to you. The people that have worked very hard for us to follow some simple guidelines have gone to many hard working hours to give us this site to keep clean and organized it takes a few to trip it up. Just a Sorry would be sufficient enough. We just want to stay friendly for Herb is one of several people that are a real asset to this forum.

Thank You for your participation here!!

mike

• 1 month later...

fix that post-I can't resist, this one's too easy-

I know for sure that Herb means harm in what he has said to you. The people here are very hard. a few are Just Sorry. We just want to stay friendly for Herb is one of several people that are a real ass to this forum.

Thank You for your participation here!!

mike

Now Mike!..that's no way to be talking about Herb!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

fix that post-I can't resist, this one's too easy-

Now Mike!..that's no way to be talking about Herb!

Yeah, that's right. Herb's knowlege is hard earned so don't sit back and take "cheap shots" like that.

On another note: I really like that trailer shown earlier. How much you give for the daughter?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.