Square Tanks

Barry had some reproduction tanks that would fit and function perfectly. Although not a carbon copy of the originals installed onto a B model, they were close and rust wouldn't be a factor.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Mike,

Never did here back on the tanks.

I'm good on tanks, but you never know when a set might come in handy!!!

I'd take them if they came by but transporting them might be a long haul to Wyoming!!

Packer

Packer,

Those tanks became HOT potatoes, after I called they got sold. Had a couple dents and a welded place. Kinda slowed me down for several hours on decision. Don't think he wanted to ship them this far.

mike

Mike,

Bummer!!!

I've got two sets to put on two trucks.

Then I'l be out!!

Coulda used a pair as back-up or for the next project - - - what ever that might be!

Getting tough to find!

Hang in there - - - our ship is bound to come in one day!

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

Tanks..............oh ya. Just this past summer my passenger tank grew a leak around the foot tread. Got it drained down and waiting for winter to do something with it. I've got one last spare, the foot tread is missing from it, and I'm just not sure what I will do. The drivers tank is okay so far, but who knows about it? I'd like to cut them both apart and weld in new panels, as the rest of tanks seem okay.

I remember years back someone had a set of aluminum diamond plate tanks on a B model....that looked cool!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"