Mystery Pics Of The Day

other dog

some interesting things I saw this week,like this decal on the hood of an E9 powered Mack (the cigar the bulldog is chewing on has "Cummins" on it),a Mack log truck,and the B-model pickup on the cover of the free trucking paper.Didn't have any more details or pictures though.And,"The Mystery Hole".

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

some interesting things I saw this week,like this decal on the hood of an E9 powered Mack (the cigar the bulldog is chewing on has "Cummins" on it),a Mack log truck,and the B-model pickup on the cover of the free trucking paper.Didn't have any more details or pictures though.And,"The Mystery Hole".

That B model pickup was just on ebay last week. I don't think it made reserve but is very nice with a lot of hand fabrication.

I've seen the "Here Kitty, Kitty" decal before and still like it.

That's the Mystery Hole that I remember but they've cut a lot of the trees back or down around the building. Good ole' rt. 60; I remember it well. Talked to my uncle over the weekend that drove for Mclean Freight and he has been up that road a time or two with 170 hp and two sticks also. Lots of times in a GMC Crackerbox with a 238 Detroit with a 5&2 also he says. It is a long trip in days gone by.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That B pickup has Ohio tags on it. Did it say whereabouts on the E-Bay listing?

I'm thinking it was the Circleville area. Not too far from you and where I picked up those Rockwell SQHD's that were on the trailer.

It was mostly Mack with some Chevrolet parts. Had a 237, and Mack trans still.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That B model pickup was just on ebay last week. I don't think it made reserve but is very nice with a lot of hand fabrication.

I've seen the "Here Kitty, Kitty" decal before and still like it.

That's the Mystery Hole that I remember but they've cut a lot of the trees back or down around the building. Good ole' rt. 60; I remember it well. Talked to my uncle over the weekend that drove for Mclean Freight and he has been up that road a time or two with 170 hp and two sticks also. Lots of times in a GMC Crackerbox with a 238 Detroit with a 5&2 also he says. It is a long trip in days gone by.......

Rob

I think that's him right there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.