Tell The Story

Hello eveyone, I have noticed that alot of members are restoring or have restored older trucks on the site. However not many put descriptions along with the photos they post. I'm not gripping after all the goal is to get the truck up and running. However I and alot of the other members would LOVE to know HOW you did it. I myself have never rebuilt a vehical from the ground up or any other way. I think it is cool watching the progress and I would enjoy commentary on the work as it progresses. Now days there is YOUTUBE and Facebook and all kinds of other sites for sharing our passions with the world I think it would be great if we could do that here.

I know if my dad were still alive that I would record every little project we did together so that I could enjoy it for years to come. Any way I hope to read all the stories everyone has to tell.

Matt :SMOKIE-LFT:

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

I would be proud as punch to do it but, noboby wants to stay around long enough to help out. In fear of getting some on them I would guess. :D And further more Morgan and Rob was supposed to do a shifting video but I think Morgan was afraid Rob would fall off the hood of his truck while videoing......Can you see it.....Rob turned around back to back with the Mack Dog sniffing Rob's........well I hope ya got it so as I don't have to explain......maybe Rob was afraid of the BullDog on the hood. I just can't imagine why no action has been pursued yet? :unsure:

I'll try an do better!!! B)

I would be proud as punch to do it but, noboby wants to stay around long enough to help out. In fear of getting some on them I would guess. :D And further more Morgan and Rob was supposed to do a shifting video but I think Morgan was afraid Rob would fall off the hood of his truck while videoing......Can you see it.....Rob turned around back to back with the Mack Dog sniffing Rob's........well I hope ya got it so as I don't have to explain......maybe Rob was afraid of the BullDog on the hood. I just can't imagine why no action has been pursued yet? :unsure:

I'll try an do better!!! B)

Ok Ok... I will get on this. and I don't think Rob makes a good hood orniment. The hood could be severly deformed by his girth in the wrong places.

As for restoration pictures and videos.. I take several pictures as I restore and work on trucks.. but I never felt that they would be worth sharing with anyone.. also it takes me some time to download pictures and such to the website.

15 gears...no waiting!

Ok Ok... I will get on this. and I don't think Rob makes a good hood orniment. The hood could be severly deformed by his girth in the wrong places.

As for restoration pictures and videos.. I take several pictures as I restore and work on trucks.. but I never felt that they would be worth sharing with anyone.. also it takes me some time to download pictures and such to the website.

Morgan,

Stop your whinning....... if your wife has confidense in you, then you know that we Mack Mates can tolerate you being slow. Just think.....i'm still trying to learn how to spell and use my words correctly.

mike :lol:

Well atleast someone read this topic. :wub: I'm so happy I could just sing...well maybe not. Otherdog thanx for the heads up. I really enjoy seeing and reading about everyones projects. Keep up the good work everyone.

Matt

Mike keep your eye on those two.

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS