Fireman From Pa

stukinwa1978

Hello, I am new to the forum and am involved in a project of restoring a newly purchased 1972 CF-600 fire engine. This orginally came from the New York City Fire Dept. and then changed hands in PA between two depts. It is now privately owned in York, PA. We are in the process of just general cleaning and tracing unknown switches etc. We are also trying to find the original FDNY unit number assigned to this piece because there is some confusion as to the correct number.

Glad to be on here.

-Jared

post-4300-1248813260_thumb.jpg

I have no shame and a tiny bit of pride but no guilt! :lol:

Well, I have no shame, pride, glory, nor guilt, but I do have a healthy set of hemorrhoids. That is why I always stand at the computer, or sit on an ice pack while driving. You've seen the way I enter to sit in a truck. I don't want to bend over for fear of "Popping a Scab" cause then I might embarrass people.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey Jared, welcome to the site. As you have probably experienced there are some illicit personnel sniffing around here trying to stir up trouble.

Pay no attention to, nor participate in it.

Be especially leary of that "Other Dog" character. He goes to great lengths to steer good people of this website to his dastardly ways.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot; Don't pick on me. My feelings are tender, impressionable, and easily irreparably scarred.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...
We are also trying to find the original FDNY unit number assigned to this piece because there is some confusion as to the correct number.

If you post the Mack serial number, I will get you a complete history of FDNY assignments, from company assigned new to the companies in between.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS