2005 Granite project completed

Very nice. I too enjoy the same challenge. Did my 2 RD's, My V8 Superliner, and in the process of doing my second V8 Superliner. I'm looking for a Granite to do next.

• Like 1

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Macktrucks4 ,hey I got what is left of my parts truck granite if you want lol! Post some pics of the trucks you did . I like to see trucks other people built. Glad to see someone else has the fever to build trucks to . I enjoy bringing them back from the grave and make them better than new anybody can buy a truck it is much more fun to build one for yourself . Now my rs 700 is up next on the operating table

post-18848-0-19358800-1426967331_thumb.j

I think I can do something with that but might need a bigger hammer than the one that's laying on the floor. LOL. Just go to my gallery for pictures of my trucks. The 94 has a burnt cab but good drive train. The 00 was laid on its side, new cab, hood and other small items. The 87 Superliner was a complete motor job, it came home on the lowboy. The 88 Superliner under construction is under this topic:http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/35418-saving-super/ n

I bought a spare E9 motor from a guy out by you in Finlay. He had a Superliner with a V8 and sold it but the buyer didn't want he spare motor so I bought it for a spare.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.