Another Pa X-trucker

Fuel Mule

Hi all ,My name is Jim

My handle on the fuel tanker I used to drive was Fuel Mule as I delivered , at the time to a large trucking outfit that were mostly Mack trucks. Those drivers used to tease me because I was running an old "White Road Boss"

I told them to shut up or I'd quit bringing them their "Doggy Biscuits"~~~LOL

I have drove anything from the V190 International with the triplex and the quadroplex trans. of course two different trucks {In my early years}-- Lets see the Road Boss,4300 International, 9370 International and a Big "Western Star"Oh I almost forgot about the "A "car but it was an off road truck on a strip job for rock and stockpiling coal off an auger.

The only two Mack's I drove was a bulk oil tanker for delivering oil to strip jobs it was an old R model that was a bear to drive on frozen ruts because of the air assisted steering.

The firs tractor I drove was a R model too.

I always had the hankerin to build a smaller version of a B- 61 like a 5th wheel camper haulin rig but my age, income and health won't allow this to happen.

still got the diesel in my blood just joined this forum to see what you guys are doing with them

Welcome on board Fuel Mule,we're glad to have you. I never drove a Road Boss but I did have the pleasure of driving a 1979 White Road Commander cabover...we drivers called it the Road Commode. Our boss called her The Hornet as the truck was an old Ploof trucking truck and was green with puke yellow strips. I tell yah she road a hell of a lot better than any frieghtliner cab over I ever drove.

Matt

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS