[New BMT Blog Entry] other dog's Blog - Wednesday...still At Home

BMT Forum Bot

I was supposed to deliver that load of beams in Birmingham tomorrow, but I went to the doctor today and he told me to come back tomorrow (again!) so he could look at it and change the bandage (again!). So, I finally had to give the load up. The doctor couldn't believe the amount of stuff he got out of it today-it had filled up again. He said it had to be a golfball sized amount of nasty stuff that was still in there. He said maybe tomorrow I would be good to go with just a band-aid. Same thing he said yesterday. But he said it was one of the largest cysts he'd ever seen, so I feel very special. Going broker every day, but special. :(

View the full blog entry

Ask him to at least give you a Snoopy or Scooby Doo bandage since your so special. Maybe you'll find a little load to run tomorrow or hopefully you will

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Ask him to at least give you a Snoopy or Scooby Doo bandage since your so special. Maybe you'll find a little load to run tomorrow or hopefully you will

i'd prefer clifford the big red dog band aids, like i had before once.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

i'd prefer clifford the big red dog band aids, like i had before once.

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Whenever I lacerate myself, one of Momma's 13 inch wide "Maxi Pads" and a roll of duct tape is all that is needed to contain the bleeding from me; Just as it does for her.

You guys are such wimps sometimes.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Whenever I lacerate myself, one of Momma's 13 inch wide "Maxi Pads" and a roll of duct tape is all that is needed to contain the bleeding from me; Just as it does for her.

You guys are such wimps sometimes.

Rob

thanks for using the "w" word- Jo called me a "pu..." word. :( , just because I was writhing in pain when she grabbed me and wanted a smooch Friday.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

thanks for using the "w" word- Jo called me a "pu..." word. :( , just because I was writhing in pain when she grabbed me and wanted a smooch Friday.

All I got to do is use that "pu..." word and Momma is out to do battle that I can't win.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You guys are freakin hilarious....Amber calls me the "P" word sometimes and CONSTANTLY states that I don't know what pain is until I pass 2 kids out of my body. Then I state pass a kidney stone.......

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy