Hello Everyone

MACKS

I Just want to say hi, my name is Gary, I'm from Long Island, NY I have been in the dump trucking bussines for the last twenty years, I only run a few trucks and they are all macks, I also own a single axle B-Model it's a single axle tractor with a short dump trailer. I drove that B for about six years before I started my dump business, they were good times for sure. These days I haul mostly asphalt for a big paving company, I drive an 83 RD with a 315hp, 12speed trans, It has a 20 front 58rears and a 14ft J+J box. I also own a 90 RD with an automatic, a 71 DM600 and a 71DM800. The dm800 was my first truck 237 quad box I use to love to shift that quad I could keep up with the 300's on flat road. I have bunch of pictures I'll post some soon. This is great site good people and a lot of good info, thanks for starting it Barry.

I Just want to say hi, my name is Gary, I'm from Long Island, NY I have been in the dump trucking bussines for the last twenty years, I only run a few trucks and they are all macks, I also own a single axle B-Model it's a single axle tractor with a short dump trailer. I drove that B for about six years before I started my dump business, they were good times for sure. These days I haul mostly asphalt for a big paving company, I drive an 83 RD with a 315hp, 12speed trans, It has a 20 front 58rears and a 14ft J+J box. I also own a 90 RD with an automatic, a 71 DM600 and a 71DM800. The dm800 was my first truck 237 quad box I use to love to shift that quad I could keep up with the 300's on flat road. I have bunch of pictures I'll post some soon. This is great site good people and a lot of good info, thanks for starting it Barry.

Hello Macks, it's nice to hear that you run macks in your business. I ran a "83" RD with those specs. for years and I loved it. No better combo than a 350 and a 12 speed. My superdog would be better with the 12 speed than the 15 I believe. Enjoy everybodys insite,Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gary, Welcome to the site. I'm kinda late cause I just saw your post. Glad to hear you kept your old "B", there's nothing like them. This is a great site with some really good give and take info, glad you found us. Bob

PS: Looking foward to your photos.

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!