Need Info About Mh613 Mack

1984 would be an E6. Look at the tag on the block just above the pump to be sure. A better question is 2 valve or 4? Do the injector lines run to the pasenger side or to the driver side of the block?

1984 would be an E6. Look at the tag on the block just above the pump to be sure. A better question is 2 valve or 4? Do the injector lines run to the pasenger side or to the driver side of the block?

gLAD TO HEAR SOMEONE ELSE IS RESTORING ONE. i HAVE A 86 MODEL WITH A 300 TURNERD UP TO 350 AND A 9 SPEED TURNED AROUND BACKWARD. wOULD LOVE TO SEE pictures of yours.

Thanks,

Corey B. Price

post-2363-1242009485_thumb.jpg

Proclaiming JESUS as SAVIOR to Truckers and all the World!!!!

The 4 valves have an aluminum valve covers thats one easy way to tell.. Good lookin MH wish mine looked that good.

If u guys need any of the intake boots or plumbing from the air cleaner to the intake its self let me know, I no longer need mine.

I'm not really sure if all of them r the same though cause I have the E9. the plumbing might be different?

Later~Joe

Bob:

I suggest that you try to find Mack Service Manual TS576, Mack Components, Book 1 of 2. Its about 4 inches thick and covers both 6 and 8 cyl engines. I have only one copy but could get a specific chapter to you if you can tell me exactly which 6 cylinder engine you have. I also have several original sales brochures for the MH series and I could make pdf's of these and email them to you. Let me know.

Best regards,

John

PS-we are restoring an 84 MH-613; I'll post pics shortly.

Hey heavyhauler,

Are you the one that bought the 8 hole wheel setup on ebay a few weeks ago. If so, I was the one that sold you that package.

Rick

Rick:

It was not me. I need to get some pics in the gallery so you guys can see what we're doing. Otherwise, the resto is going well and we should be at Macungie with the truck in a few weeks time. Please come by and say hello if you're planning on being there. That goes for the rest of you guys reading this post.

Best regards,

John

• 10 years later...
  • 1 year later...