Good Time

Greg Rider

Had a great time Thursday night Rob! :D Man I don't know how you can do it. I barely got 4 hours of sleep. It was good to see you, but seriously, you do need to watch your weight. I told you about the 500 pounder that died. The next time I see you I don't want it to be as I give my condolences to Mamma and stare at you in a box. I know it is difficult but you do have friends to talk to.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Had a great time Thursday night Rob! :D Man I don't know how you can do it. I barely got 4 hours of sleep. It was good to see you, but seriously, you do need to watch your weight. I told you about the 500 pounder that died. The next time I see you I don't want it to be as I give my condolences to Mamma and stare at you in a box. I know it is difficult but you do have friends to talk to.

I got back about 1:00pm after stopping at an airport in Bloomington, IL to do some "catch up" maintenance. I did nap for a little over an hour along the way cause with the rain, (heavy) the traffic lines were looking like dots..... A large cup of "dark roast" coffee snapped me back to life.

Hit the couch for a couple of hours when I made it home and starting to "catch up".

Glad to see you guys too. Next trip will be a little longer in duration!!

I remember the story of the large individual as it is so "close to home". I'm trying but just can't seem to break and remain under the magic "300 pound" number.

Look forward to meeting again!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey, sorry to be late to the party, I've been on the run myself. Was a good time Thurs evening, though like Greg mentioned......Rob, you need to take better care of yourself. Man, I see why you need to drive a Dually around for a daily driver.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Hey, sorry to be late to the party, I've been on the run myself. Was a good time Thurs evening, though like Greg mentioned......Rob, you need to take better care of yourself. Man, I see why you need to drive a Dually around for a daily driver.

Hi Larry, It was really great to spend the time with you guys. Really regret there was not more time. In the planning stages for the next trip that will be a little longer in duration.

The trusty, yet crusty Dodge had the largest standard cab when purchased and with the tilt wheel all the way up, and custom blocks bolted to the pedals, it fits me well.

Thanks for ALL the help to both you guys!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there counterweight, when are you gonna be in the area again? If you really need a place to keep the B, I could probably make some room in the garage! :D

#1 on A-model registry

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know that we moved a 745lb patient on Friday. He went from one nursing home to another. Move was about 25 miles but it is still a nursing home that we have a contract with. It was a 6 person lift that is done in 2 movements. Crappy thing is that he sits in a wheelchair but we dont have a lift on our vans that have a high enough capacity! By the way, he graduated the same year as Larry! I am not trying to be an ass Rob but I want you to be aware of what can come with your weight if you don't get under 300! Holidays are OVER!!!! No excuses now!!! Stop with the sweet tea and adult beverages and be a little more responsible for your self. You have a wonderfull family and you could be putting a lot of strain on them in the future.

#1 on A-model registry