Dose any one on here know what modle this truck is? It looks alot like my A but being a 47 I dont think thats posible Or the owner got the year wrong. Sure is a nice looking Mack, once I get a few other projects done this sumer the cab will be coming off mine and getting rebuilt and painted. I'm still debating on the type of finish I want, I've been leaning towrad a candy apple red or posibly a metalic on the cab with black fenders and frame. Oh and did I mention LOTS of chrome :SMOKIE-LFT:

either got the year wrong or somebody stuck an A model shell on a E model.

I believe it to be an "E" with "A" sheet metal. It has no vent windows in the doors, no cowl side vents, "E" model type speedometer, and the headlamp mounting stantions do not look to be in the proper perspective for an "A" series.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks, now that someone pointed out a couple things I can see the differance. I havent been around the old Macks for very long so I dont know all the diferances between them either. One day mabey I'll be able to see all the little differances, but thats going to take some time wandering around truck shows :D (dosnt sound like a bad way to kill a day)