Mack Road Train Crossing River

Is that a 610HP E9 I hear?

Theres a good chance it would be as there up on weight of around 200tons I think? we cross these type of rivers a fair bit in the wet season, I usually go for a walk first thru it to see how deep it is. problem is you have to watch out for the dam crocs trying to take a nibble! :)

Grant

You guys are nuts!!

There's three reasons I don't live in Florida -

Sharks, Gators and Snakes.

Now I'm adding Australia to the list of bad places.

Paul Van Scott

the crocs are ok, they dont like colt 45s tho! well accept maybe the 20ft ones, they dont carre what noise you make! its time to run in a zig zg motion cause he's coming :) those things dont nibble, they just bite! :)

the crocs are ok, they dont like colt 45s tho! well accept maybe the 20ft ones, they dont carre what noise you make! its time to run in a zig zg motion cause he's coming :) those things dont nibble, they just bite! :)

O.K. I know that Austraila is not the richest country in the world but they could atleast build you guys some bridges. Just kidding, by the way I thought the government took all the guns. I'm an N.R.A. member and try to keep up with all the antigun B.S. in the world so I will know who to shoot and when. Good luck with the colt and the crocs.

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS