[BMT Video] They are almost as crazy as me

mackcl96

I wonder how many clutches and left front shock mounts he has broken! I wouldn't leave hot coffee on the dash!

Coffee--------------not at that show,race but lots of beer :lol:

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

I have to say they are CRAZIER than me. I could never abuse my equipment like that in the name of "showing off"

that pete is not a road truck its built to be a toy,like we do with pulling trucks

I saw some of these videos on the Diesel Gypsy's site, but there was no sound. This is way better with sound-too bad they didn't have a 318 vs. a 903. Probably would have taken too long for 'em to get up the hill anyway :lol:

there is a video up there of a GMC with a Detroit, also seen a Mack R model doing the job there is many videos over the years for that event.

But a 318 vs. a 903 pulling 160,000 lbs up a hill would probably crash YOUTUBE for taking too long :lol:

:SMOKIE-RT: I have gone to the Truck Rodeo for the past 2yrs. The videos do no justice, its a lot more fun to watch in person. The Youtube videos are slow compared to real. There is a 903 Cummins in a 68 KW runs up ther every year in the bobtail class. If you ever get the chance to go up there , it's worth it. I'm looking forward to this august.