Introducing Myself

ultraliner9

Hello Everyone.

I noticed just today that I have not introduced myself and I will make up for that right now.

I live all the way down here in New Zealand in a little but growing town Masterton located in the Wairarapa region.

I have had a passion for trucks for as far back as my memory allows me to go.

When I moved in with my Dad at the age of 10 I told my Dad about my interest in trucks and he took me to a friend of his and showed me a selection of model trucks. Well Folks a new interest was born and a hobby that has lasted over 31 years was launched.

I now have over 60 model trucks and MACK is in the collection and I have been working on 2 Cruiseliners and 1 Ultraliner and yes after they are completed there is another Ultraliner to be built.

I have a passion towards the Bulldog as I was able to go to Motor Trucks here in NZ in the mid 80's and able to see MACK's being built.

This I enjoyed, and being allowed to sit in a corner and watch trucks being put together and being allowed to ask questions which have helped me build models of these fine trucks.

Thanks now to the Internet I have come across many wonderful people who share my interest in trucks and I hope I meet many more wonderful people on this website.

I have put up a photo of the latest MACK I have finished. I have changed the engine from the standard straight 6 that came with the kit and I have installed a V8.

Cheers

John

post-2415-1232655799_thumb.jpg

Don't be afraid to ask that Dumb Question

:WELCOME: Glad to have you. You are in the right place. It gets a little crazy :banana::banana: but it's all good. Feel free to pick on Rob!!! :thumb:

Ohhh Man, don't do that. I'll get another one of my complexes going........

Does nobody like me????????

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hello Everyone.

I noticed just today that I have not introduced myself and I will make up for that right now.

I live all the way down here in New Zealand in a little but growing town Masterton located in the Wairarapa region.

I have had a passion for trucks for as far back as my memory allows me to go.

When I moved in with my Dad at the age of 10 I told my Dad about my interest in trucks and he took me to a friend of his and showed me a selection of model trucks. Well Folks a new interest was born and a hobby that has lasted over 31 years was launched.

I now have over 60 model trucks and MACK is in the collection and I have been working on 2 Cruiseliners and 1 Ultraliner and yes after they are completed there is another Ultraliner to be built.

I have a passion towards the Bulldog as I was able to go to Motor Trucks here in NZ in the mid 80's and able to see MACK's being built.

This I enjoyed, and being allowed to sit in a corner and watch trucks being put together and being allowed to ask questions which have helped me build models of these fine trucks.

Thanks now to the Internet I have come across many wonderful people who share my interest in trucks and I hope I meet many more wonderful people on this website.

I have put up a photo of the latest MACK I have finished. I have changed the engine from the standard straight 6 that came with the kit and I have installed a V8.

Cheers

John

post-2415-1232655799_thumb.jpg

JOHN, IF YOU HAVE ANY AUTOCARS IN YOUR COLLECTION, PLEASE CONTACT "JOCKO" ON THIS SITE. HE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE!!!!!!!!!