Inside Door Trim Panels On R Model

I'm trying to find a nice set of inside trim door panels for my 85 R688ST. The trim color inside the cab is tan. I can't seem to find the correct padded, stitched, style trim panels. My Mack dealer says they're no longer available in stock.Sorry, I don't have any pictures of what I've got now. Not quite that tech. advanced yet! . Any help guys? Thanks..

I'm trying to find a nice set of inside trim door panels for my 85 R688ST. The trim color inside the cab is tan. I can't seem to find the correct padded, stitched, style trim panels. My Mack dealer says they're no longer available in stock.Sorry, I don't have any pictures of what I've got now. Not quite that tech. advanced yet! . Any help guys? Thanks..

Hi Denny, I'm afraid you are going to have a rather difficult time locating these door cards. 1985 was the last year for the tan interior as the cabs went to the silver gray in 1986. On top of that, they were manufactured from materials that were not very long lasting, then not supported well by the manufacturer for the amount of them out there.

I had mine remade in black, (my design) with embroidery to personalize them a little as I couldn't locate an acceptable pair for my usage.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.