Got The Emblem:

my Thermodyne emblem came off in 3 pieces too. One of the broken pieces had no stud, and it had the double sided sticky stuff on it. I never knew it was broken until I took it off, and I asked the body shop man about putting it back on when I pick it up and he said "no problem", so I wouldn't throw anything away, could be reusable.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Mornin Tom,

Question......Who's green Pete with camper?

mike

I have no idea, just saw it over on the side road somewhere in Washington and took a picture of it. Thought maybe it was Rob on vacation, trying to sneak around in his Pete where no one knows him. The driver was wearing a Groucho Marx disguise, so i'm not sure.

I believe that was Groucho in the dump truck also that Rob was showing us the other day. You must be right because he did'nt answer the last post I sent him about the runnin out of fuel day he was having. Maybe he got all the way down the driveway, ran out of fuel again and has not got back to the house yet. .......LOL

mike

I believe that was Groucho in the dump truck also that Rob was showing us the other day. You must be right because he did'nt answer the last post I sent him about the runnin out of fuel day he was having. Maybe he got all the way down the driveway, ran out of fuel again and has not got back to the house yet. .......LOL

mike

I was going to alter the dump truck picture, but it wouldn't open with "paint"