Engine miss

So I'm posting this for my buddy. He has a slight engine Miss that's been driving him crazy. 98 E-Tech 460. Engine Miss comes and goes. In the past month he has replaced all eups, injectors, and both timing sensors. He also ran the overhead. Idle fuel pressure is around 50 to 60 PSI. Goes up to 70 Max revs. He's going to do the fuel pressure test under load.

Is there a clear fitting that can be put in line in the fuel lines to determine fuel aeration? I know they have some for some Cummins engines, just wondering if anyone has the part number.

No blink codes active, he did have some before but they were for the eups which have been replaced.

Thank you for your help guys

Red

If you get a clear jug, like a juice jug for example. you can attach a 1/4'' line to the small nipple on the fuel pressure regulator, and put the hose in the bottom of the jug, and keep it submerged, and run the engine, and look for air bubbles. have someone there to shut it off before you over fill the jug. 

• Like 2

I forgot to mention slipping a hose over the plastic line and putting it in the jug too..  sorry bud..  

Have you done any more to it since your last posting?