E9 front and rear engine mounts.

Flynpenguin

My 83 Superliner is need of front and rear engine mounts. Since it's a glider kit I don't have a vin to look for part numbers. And the rear mounts totally disintegrated leaving only the bolt, washers and internal spacer.

I found these on the internet... Are they the correct items?

Thanks in advance. 

Screenshot_20231127-103513.png

Screenshot_20231127-103457.png

Superliners of the 1st and 2nd generations had different style of engine mounts (and actually almost different chassis style at all). Your truck is 1983 so its chassis is identical to WS Cruiseliner. 

I don't say those insulators you found are wrong ones for sure. Don't remember the correct style at the moment. Just wanted to let you know to put double care on the choice since your truck is pre-85.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

53 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Snap a picture of the brackets you have and we can yay or nay one style or the other for grommets.

I'm not at the truck for a week or so. 

The rear brackets are single 3/4“ bolt, the mount hole is 2 inch diameter. The front mount is double 3/4". I think the front uses the same mount.

I put the engine and trans in from an 84 MH in 93. The original rear mounts were urethane but they disintegrated and I can't remember what they looked like. 

Can't speak for your truck, but the bottom picture looks like every pair of rear mount bushings we've had.  Torch or undo top of bolts, jack up the trans high enough you can chase out whatever remains of the old bushings, and then drop two rubber bushings and washers into the top two holes on each side in the frame bracket, lower trans most of the way, then put the bolt/washer/bushings in from the bottom and pit the nut on top. Its kind of a two person job.

Can't speak for the front engine mount bushings, the engines I have use a rubber donut around the front of the timing cover at the crank hub.

The rear mounts you  have  are correct ! The front are likley correct! The later model RW had a single Rear mount! Derived from the MH cab over chassis! The RW was derived from the W cab over  Chassis Also known as a cruse liner ! R Cab on a Cruseliner frame! The MH  frame became a basis  for the RW and the CL !