Power take off

1wonton

kinda vague question if I say so myself. no offence but  same as asking  "what kinda mustard do I put on a hot dog !  67R was correct in asking "what will it be used for ?" too many variations  of gears/ ratios . possible need a rear mount constant power verses  side mount . 

• Like 1

I dont remember his application, ( He posted before on this) but for me PTO's were for dumps,(trucks and trailers)  and blowers on dry bulk tankers, and detachables,  and I guess a few other types, ..  When I was driving dump trucks I was in R's and DM's, with  twin sticks and a throttle pedal, so PTO speed was ''ON ME"..  ( gear selection and my foot) ..  the PTO's were either Muncie or Chelsea...   I dont know that I have the knowledge for this one...  

Sorry to be so vague.  I want to put a winch behind the cab.  I'm thinking hydraulic but a gear driven winch would be just as good for my purposes.  Just need to figure out what power take off would fit this transmission, I can connect a pump or shaft to it.  8-hole, left side, 34 straight-cut gears

ok,  Heres another option,,,  since you have a PTO cover on each side of the transmission, you can install 2 PTO's..  They make a ''reverser'' that you can mount on the transmission, then mount the PTO to it..  Yes it does take up about the same space as the PTO it self.  I have done this a couple of times.  We used to have a tractor that had a frame mounted blower for the dry bulk trailers, and I added a seperate PTO to operate the dump trailer..  I wish I had taken pictures of that installation.. 

https://www.munciepower.com/software/power?msclkid=369284dbc47b196aa9b4e18440d958b3  See if this web site will help you spec out the PTO you need..