1984 Mack MS200

Commish

You blokes really need to learn how to use Google 

https://brettstruck.com.au/products/15774-300-foot-valve-footvalve-brake-mitsubishi-bus-bus-mk117-mk527-fuso-aero-import-buses-into-australia-brake-treadle-valve-mc837561-sdc-20216-241-02161-mcc804929-sdc20216-sd7002

As almost always,a very common part, just different to what you bnlokes are used to looking at 

Same same, but different 

Less than a minute, yes it is in gods great country Terra Australis "Great Southern Land" 

Probably only the listed price in US dollars with postage by the time it lands in Yanky land

Hmmm reminds me of a great song 

Crank th er volume lads

Happy days

Paul 

Well start googling and find the right one

A lot more LHD Renault trucks were built than RHD so this shouldn't be to hard 

Search with Mack Renault at the start, they sold 10's of thousands of these in Europe so parts are pretty easy to find, probably easier than American Mack parts in America 

Okay I just Googled the Bosch part number in your picture, I  think its the number and a treadle valve came up in Belgium 

https://www.belgiumtt.com/foot-brake-valves/bosch/unit/11.06.03.035/0481064004

The more I searched the more I found, it appears that the same valve came with different mountings 

So perha pos give them a call before ordering, most European countries speak better English than any of us

Good luck 

Paul

I always suggest to guys that own these Renault trucks to find and call a dealership in France. My guess is there are a boatload more of them over there than here. I wonder if the parts are still available through the original Mothership? 

• Like 1

Was thinking about this, theres probably a Renault forum like this Mack truck forum in Europe, maybe join one and they maybe a good source of advice and sourcing of parts

The good thing most things automatically translate or will translate with a few clicks

Botton line is I reckon there would of been more Renaults over a given period than Macks for the same period 

If you find a good forum report back and when others come looking for questions like yourself we will know were to point them

Paul