E-tech miss.

Bluebulldog

21 hours ago, Bluebulldog said:

I wander truck has 750k on it.   I’ve only had it since 680k.   That or a unit pump I wandered???

Should likley throw a code if it was a pump ! Check out Joeys theory First then  clean the crank sensor !  and the block grounds! I lean towards a fuel pressure issue too!

• Like 2

It is supposed to start out at about 1 inch from the bottom, and as the filter clogs the fuel rises..  yes 3/4 from the top is time to change it.. 

I recently posted the fix for that filter unit.. take a look..  there is a check valve that is easy and cheap to replace, as part of anual maintenance..  Jojo

PSI ???   That cant be right..  it should have blown out the EUP o-rings and put fuel in the oil...  Way too high..  re-check, if it is not between 60-80 PSI,,  remove the regulator and inspect it..

it is below #4, it may be silver in color,  it's 45 degrees. It also may have the small 5/16'' return line atached as well..  that is the return port and it is the regulator.. 

Sorry about the small gauge, but glad you checked again..  The new regulator may be 80 PSI..  Thats ok..  when you remove the old regulator, the fuel galleries will drain. You will need to prime the hand pump to build up pressure.  It may take a few extra seconds to start. Please do not use ether......  Jojo