Any intrest in Mack B61 Model Kits in 1/25 scale?

I used to build model trucks my entire life from a young age to retirement. We downsized and went rving so there is no room in the 5th wheel for display. One idea that I would offer is to leave the hood as a butterfly opening just like the original. A big yes to the AMT offer.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, navypoppop said:

I used to build model trucks my entire life from a young age to retirement. We downsized and went rving so there is no room in the 5th wheel for display. One idea that I would offer is to leave the hood as a butterfly opening just like the original. A big yes to the AMT offer.

to have a B model or any model with opening hoods/ doors etc brings the model to a scale 5 . 1- it requires manufacture to create new molds, details   forms. 2- brings the price way off scale. 3-let us all hope the B-model project takes hold . 4-many $$$$ are required for a manufacture to acquire legal rights  from all parties. 5- to be top notch builder  opening hoods /doors separate novice from ;;; well you know. at 72  , I've built models since they first came out (late 60's- 70's .