Kris Kristofferson

mrsmackpaul

12 hours ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

You should watch it again it's a good one.

You know, now that I think about it, I had to work that night I believe I started watching it and I had to go. I could not finish the entire. Film Time to go to work. I have to add it to Netflix I guess pretty soon. We can’t even get the DVDs. I have to stream now. We just picked up some du dad  from Best Buy about a year ago that’s supposed to allow you to do that hook to the TV set some sort of a stick it’s still sitting in the box

• Like 1

You know I had 4 55 Chevys two convertibles, a four-door wagon, and a 2 door hardtop always wanted that model, but the right one never came along for the right price believe it or not the wagon was my favorite one one of the cars I wish I never sold one owner family car bad engine got it for $100 try that now ha ha… Bob 

18 hours ago, mowerman said:

They do that a lot if they are not happy with something I read they use the 55 Chevy in American graffiti for the sound effects. Burt Reynolds, Trans Am they were not happy with the car the way it sounded..

I saw "Hijack" not too long ago. I used to have it on DVD, but I think I loaned it to somebody. Anyway, it's a TV movie from 1973 and sometimes the White Freightliner that David Jansen's character is driving will have a Detroit Diesel and sometimes not. I don't know if they used several different trucks or overdubbed the sound effects. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.