Wanted 50's LTL

Dan Cary

what do you have to give somebody who has one entirely intact, original yellow paint but  covered with moderate tree sap, 2 transmissions from the factory, frame with all original rivets (no bolts or alterations), original rears , and newer 220 Cummins that ran 10 yrs ago when the idiots....I mean kids.....burnt the clutch.......asking for a friend

• Like 2

17 hours ago, chillywilly said:

what do you have to give somebody who has one entirely intact, original yellow paint but  covered with moderate tree sap, 2 transmissions from the factory, frame with all original rivets (no bolts or alterations), original rears , and newer 220 Cummins that ran 10 yrs ago when the idiots....I mean kids.....burnt the clutch.......asking for a friend

Thank you! .. again, extremely inexperienced & little time, I do have the help local Co. here willing to store/restore. As far as Value: I really have no idea, ie, All Original or to the contrary. The above possibly sounds like a great LTL to start with but I would have to ask & rely strictly on what it's worth for them to part with? 

Thank you, please keep me posted. 

When I bought my DM, I wasn’t even looking for one spotted one for sale just 30 miles from here and I was actually able to drive it home … in Nevada. Offset cabs are very very rare. Unfortunately I try to sell it a couple of times no takers at all.

I had seen the Same one on Truckpaper over 20yrs ago, white/yellow,gold & red frame. Idk if Joseph's owned it @ the time, however, i did see it on his page this past year. Shocked to see an addl two in his inentory, however, they won't return correspondence? 

I browsed this page prior to registering, idk how old the listings were, but there was a couple. Beautiful ex. in Texas & a 54 with a 400. These are the only listings I've seen in 30yrs (online at least). It's worth a shot.

Thank you, Dan.