THE GREEN HORNET

The Rubber Duck 006

At your age are used to have the same mentality at 67. I’m sick to death of it all of it. Once we lost all the conversation I was pretty much mentally done with the whole racket. Glad you’re enjoying yourself. I wish I still could instead I can’t wait to retire ha ha. Sad thing about it is my checks are huge and it’s going to be tough to give up all the green. …. Bob

• Like 1

Oh, I almost forgot about the part bad enough I can’t stand my job at all  but I’m stuck sitting there in those trucks for nine hours a day. Can’t get out to do anything or get any exercise sitting in the same spot all day long way too long. 16 more months I will be saying goodbye for good ha ha I know that probably all sounds weird to you … Bob 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oh, I almost forgot about the part bad enough I can’t stand my job at all  but I’m stuck sitting there in those trucks for nine hours a day. Can’t get out to do anything or get any exercise sitting in the same spot all day long way too long. 16 more months I will be saying goodbye for good ha ha I know that probably all sounds weird to you … Bob 

Yeah I'm addicted to it and prolly going to be doin' it to it till they tell me I can't do it to it no more

• Like 1

Good read, dunno I guess I have to many ants in my pants to sit still doing the one thing for two long

Bob a wise man said to me maybe 10 or 12 years ago after a bad accident left me laid up for a while, I  was laying about recovering from a couple of crushed vertebrate and a busted arm and fairly pissed off with life 

"If yah hate what your doing yah hate your life so change"

Some bloody good advice

Anyway Matt, good read and good luck following your dreams, I can tell you that your old before you know it so live your dream if you can

Thats a good looking green hornet Mack you drive, enjoy the ride and hope the Green Hornet is back on the road soon

Paul

• Like 1