Last day off going quick

mowerman

the rain the past two months has mad for an extra heavy crop of pollen this year. 

and it has been kicking my asterisk. 

so friday morning i took a generic for claritan..and had an allergic reaction to it...

brought on a nasty bout of vertigo.   took 3 days of meclizine to get rid of it. 

i think the 20 hours of sleep yesterday into this morning really helped..

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

looking forward to the "golden years" is a crock! LOL perfect sunny warm day Sunday for trip to flea market. had to take/use a cane . all the T/A ; knee pain was so bad had to cut short the flea market (T/A ) venture.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

looking forward to the "golden years" is a crock! LOL perfect sunny warm day Sunday for trip to flea market. had to take/use a cane . all the T/A ; knee pain was so bad had to cut short the flea market (T/A ) venture.

agreed they can take the "golden years" and stick it where the sun don't shine.

artyritis is no ones friend. i have to have a coffee mug with handle anymore, because a regular toss away cup usually falls rite through my hands. 

• Thanks 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

3 hours ago, tjc transport said:

agreed they can take the "golden years" and stick it where the sun don't shine.

artyritis is no ones friend. i have to have a coffee mug with handle anymore, because a regular toss away cup usually falls rite through my hands. 

Yes indeed, y'all are right. Every night my hands just ache from arthritis, the more I've been toting and lifting during the day the worse it is, and I try to be very careful when I hold anything because I have dropped so many things. After dropping and breaking a couple of 4 or $500 cameras I said enough is enough. I had to get a bigger but not near as good camera to take with me on the road because I could grip it better. And whenever I pick up my my "good" camera the first thing I do is put the strap around my neck.

I get up in the morning and both of my knees pop, then I moan and groan and complain about my back hurting for a while, then start the day- after the local news and Family Feud goes off.

• Thanks 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I’ve been telling people for quite a while. I have been pretty lucky so far but hopefully this doesn’t happen, but I have been saying I suppose everything is just going to fall off at once…. Since I have never really done anything to keep my health in order until I started walking with the wife around 8 years ago