Notifications going to junk mail!

fjh

Finally after almost A year My BMT notification's are coming to the the in box! I have been fighting with this for months !So Barry what ever you did to the system there May have fixed the issue unless The browser fixed itself !I have been not spamming the stuff for months Finally something happened ! Trouble is some stuff is going to spam now that had been ok before Really pisses me off when they keep changing shit! Its like Volvo Updating shit all the time if IT aint Broke DONT Fix it!How does stuff become spam after being OK for years! Anyone know the answer!??

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

I don't have that problem because I have email notifications turned off.

I don't need 4-500 email notifications every day 

Not in your position my friend !

I don’t have a website to monitor! No do I have Facebook or any other whineomedia concepts I only have BMT to keep tabs on!

i actually got very few notifications from BMT. most came from the other 6 sites i am a member of. 

but since i usually check sites every hour or two, i see no need for email notifications. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I only get email from BMT when somebody sends me a personal message. I don’t quite understand what this guy is talking about. Apparently he’s got something going on that we do a lot. Sorry to hear that I have no answer either.

• 1 month later...

We really don't have anything to do with notifications going to junk mail...you just have to watch your junk files and tag them as NOT JUNK when they come in.  It happens to me sometimes as well!  It is just how your email provider handles the incoming mail and it does vary from time to time!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK