Museum trip

davehummell

• 1 year later...

Sounds like you hit up some seriously cool spots. I've been itching to check out some museums myself, so I'm glad to hear you had a blast. If you're still on the hunt for more museum recommendations, I might have a suggestion or two up my sleeve. As for me, I've been on the lookout for the best US theme parks lately. Trying to find the ultimate spot for some adrenaline-fueled fun with the crew. Any hidden gems you've stumbled upon in your travels? Let's swap tips and make our next thrill-seeking expedition one for the books!

Edited by BalletristZZ
  • Like 1

I've always wanted to travel to the big truck or tractor shows but it seems to far in either direction. 

Also I'm getting pretty tired of these AI generated accounts. You can feel they're not quite human and always have some sort of link that's likely a scam. I fear for the day when we'll no longer be able to tell who's human and not. Most importantly: NEVER CLICK ON ANY LINK BY THESE ACCOUNTS EVER!!

• Like 2

Back to museums!!!  The Keystone Museum in Colonial Heights VA should be at the top of everyone's list!!! First exit north of the 85 / 95 split with 18 wheel parking.. Tractors, trucks, toys and a on premises diner.. And a motel with in walking distance.. Plan on spending ALL day!!!! Call ahead and a group could possibly get a back room tour of their shop????

For the drag racer there is the Gartlis Museum in Ocala FL to combine with the ATCA Winter Nationals Bushnell FL in January..

And the Brockway Museum in Cortland is actually 4 museums in one!!!! The Central New York Living History Center.. 

Edited by Brocky
  • Like 2

Brocky