Cl air throttle

Mack superdog

14 minutes ago, Mackpro said:

You have a E6 or E7 engine? 

Pro he likely has a V8 these air throttles are obsolete! I is think he is trying to find an alternative! Linkage from a CH may work! with a few Mods! specially at the engine end! I believe that a set up from an earlier superliner would be beter!

24 minutes ago, Mackpro said:

Ch613- 002177 E6 with what I believe has an American Bosch pump on it . Ch613-003377 E7 with a Robert Bosch pump . Originally they used different throttle cable part numbers . Now it goes to the same one 25162402 and plenty of stock out there. 

Are those the vins of trucks that had cable throttles ? 

27 minutes ago, fjh said:

Pro he likely has a V8 these air throttles are obsolete! I is think he is trying to find an alternative! Linkage from a CH may work! with a few Mods! specially at the engine end! I believe that a set up from an earlier superliner would be beter!

I’d like to do linkage but that will be to involved plus I don’t have to much room to work with so i think cable will be my best bet 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 1:26 PM, Mack superdog said:

I called he said to come down and look he thinks he has a pedal that will work 

I have a '90 ch with an e6 that has the cable throttle. I removed the factory pedal and put in a setup that is made for hot rods. This way it's closer to the firewall and it's suspended so there's nothing touching the floor. Works excellent and is easier to push. 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 11:37 AM, Dirtymilkman said:

I have a '90 ch with an e6 that has the cable throttle. I removed the factory pedal and put in a setup that is made for hot rods. This way it's closer to the firewall and it's suspended so there's nothing touching the floor. Works excellent and is easier to push. 

Can I see a picture of how yours looks and a link where to get one 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 7:25 AM, Mack superdog said:

Can I see a picture of how yours looks and a link where to get one 

So I don't know how far you are along on this project but check out Amazon for your cable and bits for this project! 

Im currently working on an old dodge 12 valve hand throttle set up and found some use full stuff here for the project!

• Like 1