Purple Heart day

Macktruckman

I have my Grandpa Franks purple heart from when he was shot in WWII..  All of us love and respect our veterans..     Thank you....  jojo

• Like 1

there is no place that is the wrong place to say THANK YOU  to our VETERANS.. appreciate You bringing attention to Purple Heart day. I had a Purple Heart that was found cleaning out my Grandmother's stuff. IT belonged to one of my Uncles. both of which deserved One. guess it can be said to be fortunate I didn't know which one;; A person receiving the Medal doesn't have their name imprinted on the back if they are still surviving. 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

the world lost another Code Talker last week. believe there are only 4 still alive. one Uncle was in the battle of the bulge also a P O W. my older brother survived a tour in nam. to this day he has a piece of steel lodged near the main vein to his heart from there.  in the day it was too dangerous to operate. I didn't serve either. diagnosed with a bad heart at 12. made it work till 2015. doc said we open you up and replace parts or you don't see2016

Thanks for that I wasn’t aware of it that’s a mighty honorable achievement  and yes very special thank you from all of us……coarse the media is all about the panty waste  getting to throw more of our money away….. incredible… bob

• Like 2