It doesn't turn on

Espero que puedas ayudarme.

Tengo una visión MACK. Simplemente se enciende con éter, después de eso, sigue funcionando normalmente. Pero si apago y enciendo inmediatamente, no enciende.

Revisé fusible de la computadora, sensor de resistencia del volante, sensores de resistencia del árbol de levas y todo está bien.

No codifica activo.

Gracias por todo.

Dios te bendiga.

Translation to English:

I hope you can help me. I have a MACK vision. It just lights up with ether, after that it still works normally. But if I turn it off and on immediately, it doesn't turn on. I checked computer fuse, flywheel resistance sensor, camshaft resistance sensors and all is ok. Does not activate any codes. Thanks for everything. God bless you.

Edited by 67RModel

try to connect a separate battery to the ECU fuse in the box on the firewall next to the steering column.. should be #40..  ground the battery to the truck with a jumper cable,  then run a 12-14 gauge wire from the positive post and strip the end of it , and pull the fuse and then lay the wire over the socket and push the fuse back in..  be careful not to over stretch the socket,,,,, or you can use one of those fuse connectors that has a blade for an extra circuit..  if the truck fires right up, I would say the starter is pulling too many amps and volts, and the EECU is not getting enough power to fire the EUP's..   jojo

Joey Mack:

Trate de conectar una batería separada al fusible ECU en la caja en el cortafuegos junto a la columna de dirección.. debería ser #40.. conecte a tierra la batería al camión con un cable puente, luego coloque un cable de calibre 12-14 desde el poste positivo y retire el extremo del mismo, y tire del fusible y luego coloque el cable sobre el enchufe y empuje el fusible de nuevo.. tenga cuidado de no estirar demasiado el enchufe,,,,,, o puede usar uno de esos conectores de fusible que tiene una cuchilla para un circuito adicional.. si el camión se enciende de inmediato, diría que el motor de arranque está tirando demasiados amplificadores y voltios, y el EECU no está recibiendo suficiente energía para disparar los EUP.. jojo

On my IPhone I can highlight what you wrote and pick a language to translate it over too and then copy and paste it. So when he responds I can do the same thing to English like 67RMode did. Wish I could actually speak, read, and write it.  Also you can do the same thing on your computer by going to “google translate” 

Edited by Onyx610
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, it's me again. I wanted to tell you that I was able to turn on the truck. The computers were checked, the wiring was checked, the fuses were checked, the injection pulses were checked, the diesel system was checked, and what was found was the mono pumps as if stuck.

It doens't have none codes. I'm mechanic and I never see a problem like that!!