I thought you couldn't order a real Mack truck since December 18th of 2000. Jokes aside no I haven't heard anything but maybe there some shortage that's causing it. I also heard somewhere that def was being phased out by 2024, anyone know anything about that? 

• Like 1

Volvo has dissolved the MACK brand... it started around 2002..  I have heard of dual dealerships dropping the Mack Brand..    PAI, is going to make a fortune!!!!   Why?? because guy's like us will buy their kits to keep our Mack's on the road...  I just hope PAI, doesnt reduce quality to a 1-2 year life span...  anyway,  I have an opinion....  ooop's,,  I forgot....   the DEF is a bunch of sh!t !!!    No REAL truck need's it...  jojo

And you always will Mackey.....  the system is too particular about differential pressures and it causes more harm than good..  to me it was better to just burn the diesel to make power to get the job done,  whether it is hauling goods on US highway's, or working the land to feed the US, or moving goods on trains and in ships,  than to have to sit somewhere for an hour and light a fire inside a potential fire hazard box.  its all a joke..  And dont nobody try to school me on NOX... I dont care.... more diesel is wasted now with these POS engines than when they were just  Mechanical..  jojo

• Like 1
  • Like 1