2012 CHU Pinnacle fifth wheel air slide

ghmallard

Have 2012 CHU that the air solenoid on frame for fifth wheel slide not getting air to fifth wheel. Found air line plugged to fifth wheel. Still no air, replaced air valve solenoid still not air. The switch in cab has power to switch just no power leave switch to air valve to allow air. Is there a safety feature im missing i need to be doing for power to leave switch? Or maybe the switch is bad? Thanks much for any help on this

pull the trolly brake handle down and try again..  older trucks used to have a 'lockout' for sliding the fifth wheel.  I guess they want ed you to be sure the trailer brakes are set before you slide..  jojo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

pull the trolly brake handle down and try again..  older trucks used to have a 'lockout' for sliding the fifth wheel.  I guess they want ed you to be sure the trailer brakes are set before you slide..  jojo

I have seen these where the parking brake has to be set, release the fifth wheel, the release the parking brake.   terry:MackLogo: