Aset ac to ai

Thomastenn

18 minutes ago, Thomastenn said:

am looking into putting an ai engine harness and e my

I read this as you intend on putting an AI harness and ECM on your AC engine. If I'm correct there's no way that will work. The two engines are different internally. There are some real ASET experts on here that will clarify though. If I am wrong I guess you would just need to find an AI ECM from a truck that has the same series Allison transmission you have.....

ASET C is a totaly different harness. 3 plugs on the EECU, compared to 2 plugs on the ASET I..  cam is different, turbo, exh. manifold, EGR cooler, intake manifold, water pump, im sure I forgot some other differences..  i hope i understood the question correctly, seems like a 'typo' in the original post... jojo

He’s getting a new EECU, Turbo, Manifold, and harness. I’d imagine he’s doing a delete on the egr as well. I believe the fan is different on those if we want to talk about differences 

Edited by Onyx610

ok,, for some reason I dont see that info, just his question with what looks like a typo..  thanks Onxy,  I will set back and watch,  I dont know about deletes.. :) jojo

I’m not going to give you a definite answer on that, but from what I know and thinking of possibly why it wouldn’t…I’d say I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. I do know it’s been done.