Jump to content

Tractor protection valve


Recommended Posts

 There is usually one on the firewall, left of the steering column. its flat looking with a round shape to it and the trailer lines go through it...  if not....look at the back of the cab where the trailer lines hook up, for a roundish, 4 inch'ish long valve with one end looking like an air governor.  if you have this valve there, then you found it. ..  Why I cant tell you exactly, just blows my mind....   I dont ever mess with 'em...jojo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...