International (or other medium-duty truck being parted out) Brake Parts WANTED!!

1958 F.W.D.

Looking for a medium sized International truck (GVWR 15000 +/-) with an old school, two stage pre-electronic/pre anti-lock brake system that someone is parting out. Will take another brand if no other alternative but prefer I/H. Looking to rob the master cylinder and vacuum booster. NOT INTERESTED IN AN ENTIRE TRUCK. Brake system only!!! Everything we are finding is too new and requires electrons. Want to replace the master cylinder in the F.W.D. and upgrade to a two-stage brake system. Any leads appreciated. The closer to eastern Pa the better.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

If you need it I have the contact info for a place in Winston Salem NC for rebuilt Hydrovac's

Dug in file:  BEPCO Winston Salem NC 336-760-0740

do not see a website?? Try Google??

Edited by Brocky

Brocky

On 8/5/2021 at 8:13 PM, Brocky said:

If you need it I have the contact info for a place in Winston Salem NC for rebuilt Hydrovac's

Dug in file:  BEPCO Winston Salem NC 336-760-0740

do not see a website?? Try Google??

Thank you Brocky, I am familiar with BEPCO, they were probably the last vendor in the universe that had the rotors for the Kelsey-Hayes disc brakes that Mack was installing until they sold out.

On 8/5/2021 at 6:15 PM, Freightrain said:

Are you thinking hydroboost?  Likely not?  Might be tough to find something that heavy with no power assist.

Yes. Will need something. I messaged a guy who was parting out a 1986 Harvester S1600 but have not heard back from him. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS