Carl Cook's Latest Adventure...

Look what Carl dragged home this time! 1956 B733 with intergal sleeper. 1 of 23 made! He just hauled in from Nevada...nice find Carl...enjoy the pics everyone!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

hey,Fuzzybuzzard, looks like a clean coe-owner to me - - - just got some of the red stuff your so -o-o proud of the eastern states!!!LOL

You need some of the mid west -stuff just to see how you.ve been bitten!!!

Sorry to hear about a bad experance like the one that turned from a believer to an"Oh shit,what have I done"!!

Tell Cook I feel his pain!! :-(

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

Come on Tom..... don't leave us in suspense ! !  John

Yep, everybody - THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you can believe it, the description on ebay was by the owner - a body man ( or at least he claims to be ).

To change the subject, wish all you all could have been on this trip. It would take a book to tell all the tales from 6000 miles in 6 days. But neither snow, sleet, rain, HIGH winds or sunshine held us back. Get Carl to tell the tale of chaining up the Pete in OR with ice chains (that were 2 links too short) or the big hill in Northern CA where by the time we finally got in the right hand lane and finally found a truck ready to get back in traffic so we could park on shoulder to chain up - the CHAIN CONTROL was lifted!!!!!

We picked up a '60 IH West Coaster WITH a Super Charged Cummins at West Point, CA. It was a fine restoration (now I don't claim to be a body man but that piece of iron was RIGHT) It went to a good friend at Athens, OH. Hope he will still speak to me after he spends next 3 months washing all the salt and mud off it. Winter just ain't a good time to flat bed a restoration out of Northern CA.

Enough tales for now, didn't mean to write the book here but it was a hell of a trip!!