75 U model Cab

mack1975

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a decent cab for sale. My truck is a 1975 U 609T that I converted to  single axle dump truck in 1988. 

I just don't think it is worth rebuilding mine again. I did it last in 2011, but the roof line and back wall are just too bad now. The rest of the truck is still very good, and my doors were new in 2011. I don't use it in the salt at all, so the doors are still just like new. 

I really don't want to build a new truck unless I just can't make this cab replacement work.

Thank you,

Jim

Watts Mack still has the early R roof panel, same as your U cab. The back cab panel maybe still available too. Watts contact info is on the top of the forum. Barry runs the parts dept (and this forum)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE