E-6 2v. Turbo opinion

AGTech1206

What did this turbo upgrade do to help keep smoke output down?  Does it spool quickly to clean up the upshift/hard throttle smoke?   Im looking to upgrade turbo's, not necessarily to make more power but to make it run as clean as I can make a 50 year old diesel run.

• Like 1

This something I would be interested in as well

Last thing I would want is to get put off the road because some over educated femnazi snibeliberatarian has escaped the city to tell the country people how to live

My understanding is turbo technology has moved in leaps and bounds over the last 40 years so there's a fair chance we can make these bucjets of bolts run a lot cleaner and more efficient with out turning up the pump or even chasimg more power

This I am interested in

My turbo technology is 50 years old and it is good but a lot has changed in 50 years 

To my way of thinking, the quicker it spools and makes boost the cleaner it runs as the air fuel mixture is in the ideal zone from a much earlier revs

Turning up the pump would do little but increade EGT's and wreck my motor as the loads I shift often require full power all day, as in no hills and no letting off the go pedal

Paul

• Like 1

On 4/8/2023 at 2:47 PM, mrsmackpaul said:

This something I would be interested in as well

Last thing I would want is to get put off the road because some over educated femnazi snibeliberatarian has escaped the city to tell the country people how to live

My understanding is turbo technology has moved in leaps and bounds over the last 40 years so there's a fair chance we can make these bucjets of bolts run a lot cleaner and more efficient with out turning up the pump or even chasimg more power

This I am interested in

My turbo technology is 50 years old and it is good but a lot has changed in 50 years 

To my way of thinking, the quicker it spools and makes boost the cleaner it runs as the air fuel mixture is in the ideal zone from a much earlier revs

Turning up the pump would do little but increade EGT's and wreck my motor as the loads I shift often require full power all day, as in no hills and no letting off the go pedal

Paul

Exactly this.   I to will be upgrading a wore out oem style turbo, with no intention of making more power, just to clean up the smoke a bit.   But some power, lower egt's and increased fuel economy might just be some added bonus's 

• Like 1