Briggs & Stratton files chapter 11 bankruptcy

kscarbel2

Man, this damn pandemic hit really hard a lot of us, and the great companies that are being valued at billions of dollars are not an exception, not at all. Back when I have first read the fact that Briggs & Stratton have filled for bankruptcy, I was kind of ... sad. Such a great company with such a great history, it was a realy pitty that they went bankrupt. I really hope they can solve their financial issues, and that they would not have the need to call for a company liquidation agency. I have done that already. Back in 2017 I called for https://www.antonybatty.com/company-liquidation/ as they are the best company liquidation agency that I now. It is a really... unpleasant process actually.

Edited by Samanler

I wonder how much the wages were in the top floor offices? It seems ceo wages and stock options have a way of altering company's bottom line along with the retirements that were given out when the economy was more stable but now? Briggs use to be a good engine but my cousin and a very good friend both ran small engine repair shops and they agreed any Briggs didn't have the longevity like Honda or Kawasaki.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I’d chime in here a lot a lot of times too many high paid managers sucking the life out of these big companies are used to run with a Wonder Bread driver he was telling me that even when the company was in real big trouble hot shots wereRewarding themselves with big bonuses disgusting I’m sure a lot of people didn’t know that.... bob

• Like 1