Good O'le American

blackdog2

I graduated in 73 I went down and registered for the draft and was told your on your way to be drafted okay I didn't get drafted but unlike those that went to Canada or used political help to get out of going I would of went because I am an American citizen and it is the right thing to do. I am pro American as it was until the first of this year now things are really screwed up I hope the genie can be pushed back in the bottle. 

• Like 1

I went down in 1980 to sign up but didn't need me butt My father was a sergeant in WW2 in the the Army air core's as a teacher / pilot B-52 - B-17 pilot trainer people would ask can YOU RUN THIS I can fly a a BOMBER ?

• Like 1

Ed

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2020 at 6:21 PM, mechohaulic said:

nothin' like makin a guy feel OLD !!LOL  class of "69 here.  had a bad ticker since 12 yrs old. open heart repair in 2015. point being my brother did nam, uncle was POW and purple heart recipient ; saw my uncles back one hot summer day;; looked like picture of the moon with all the craters. results of shrapnel explosion. he never talked about it.  took a lot of pain and blood to get  this freedom.

My grandfather built the Chicken farm on French & Ice House rd  and my father built the yellow stone house by Echo lake..

• Like 1

Ed

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 9:36 AM, blackdog2 said:

My grandfather built the Chicken farm on French & Ice House rd  and my father built the yellow stone house by Echo lake..

we are renting  up street from echo lake rd,  intersection of rte 6 and 262 . will look for the stone house. definitely would like to see the R-models . this property has a great shape 50 gal Snyder gas tank  ;complete.  owner wants it to the dump. tag says 1972 . for free can you use it.also ::   14 ft 12 in I beam, 7 1/2 ft Meyers snow plow,  hyd set up for flink sander . all stu ff I've found  around here. 

4 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

we are renting  up street from echo lake rd,  intersection of rte 6 and 262 . will look for the stone house. definitely would like to see the R-models . this property has a great shape 50 gal Snyder gas tank  ;complete.  owner wants it to the dump. tag says 1972 . for free can you use it.also ::   14 ft 12 in I beam, 7 1/2 ft Meyers snow plow,  hyd set up for flink sander . all stu ff I've found  around here. 

Built early 60s with a fall out shelter then we lived on Buckingham st.

Ed