U models

Marc Froehlich

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

kind of strange,,,we answer these guys wanted issues and they dont even respond.....makes you wonder,,,,why the hell did you even post anything,dumbass....atleast have the class to respond with a thanks man,,,ill look into it....idiots....bob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yes sir...  I know i'm new here, but have felt the same way. I even started a thread about it..  Oh well...  Sometimes I think.... should I respond? or is this a waste of my time?   I still respond...  I'ts just in my nature.... :)  jojo

• Like 2

Yes it really isn’t a big deal I just don’t know why you leave don’t come back  are you looking for that or not here’s one for sale I hardly ever come here except I would like to get rid of mine and kind of curious if anybody is looking for it I don’t have to sell it or do I want to sell it I am just getting old and  lazy when I bought it I was only 39 now I’m 65  I am not really sure I want to do all that but as I mentioned I really don’t want to get rid of it and I am definitely anxious to do the bodywork and paint not only is it rewarding but a real fun challenge  .. bob

• 2 months later...

Yes I did as I explained getting old and lazy I throw that out there once in a while just in case someone wants it more than I do waiting over a year on parts to begin project,,,, that’s when I decided to put it out there again.,.. thanks for your concern… Bob