NWS says we had a tornado in town Saturday morning...

RowdyRebel

I had no idea...slept right through it. The wife was complaining about how tired she was because she couldn't sleep with the storm and all...and I was like "What storm?" :idunno:

Sure, there were tree limbs littering the yard...damn sweetgum tree drops them every time the wind blows a little, so that really doesn't prove much. Hadn't really spent much time outside since the alleged storm rolled through because the ground is a little soggy and all, so when I got home from work tonight & drove around behind the house like I always do, the scenery was a little off. The old shed that's been slowly deteriorating finally bit the dust...no big deal, other than I'll have to clean it up. I'll have to take a walk around the property during daylight hours to see if there's anything else tore up.  NWS was in town today surveying the damage elsewhere in town...said it was an EF1.

IMG_20200113_2048173~2.jpg

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!