No flashers/hazards

DaveThomas

Question

6 answers to this question

Are you sure about that? I helped put a flatbed on a pick up at work and the flatbed had led lights. They worked but blinked really fast until we changed the flasher. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 9/4/2019 at 12:29 PM, HeavyGunner said:

Are you sure about that? I helped put a flatbed on a pick up at work and the flatbed had led lights. They worked but blinked really fast until we changed the flasher. 

I'll bet the turn signals on the front of the cab weren't LED. All you need is one tiny bulb to make the system work. 

There was a recall on the flasher on about 24,000 CHU, GU and CXU models . You really need to get a flasher from a Mack dealer . The prongs are extra long on the Mack flasher, this is needed as the wire connection are deep in the fuse panel. Standard electronic flasher prongs barely reach the wire connections in the fuse/relay panel . Also check for the wires pushed out the bottom of the panel . Lastly, if all looks good , replace the turn signal switch, we still go through turn signal switch’s in our fleet. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 8:28 PM, DaveThomas said:

Hello, working on a 2013 pinnacle. Currently has no turn signals or flashers, has a new signal switch, all fuses are good, flasher relay is new, and all immediate wiring looks fine. Driving me bonkers. Any help will be appreciated. 

-dave

Did u ever figure out ur problem cuz I have it now