Ljswx Pictrues

mackaholic

seem to be at a place where it's impossible to know that a Mack is sleeping...

This truck was several miles off the paved road on a horse ranch. I don't think you could even have seen it from the air unless you were looking. It pays to have friends who keep their eyes and ears open.

Finally got some pictures of the truck up as it was when I found it. They're in my gallery so take a look. I'm still working on pictures of the rest of the fleet. Brad

Brad, The truck looks great from the pictures.I like how long the frame is too. The axles look like they are all the way back.Make her a roll back to go to the shows,Tim :thumb:

Brad, The truck looks great from the pictures.I like how long the frame is too. The axles look like they are all the way back.Make her a roll back to go to the shows,Tim :thumb:

The truck looks alot better now after several hours of pressure washing! The truck has a 212" WB but I'm missing about 4' of frame behind the axles. I found the original owners wife in Idaho and found out it was originally a logging truck so if I can find a 50's vintage long logger setup it will go back to a logger. Besides with the 44,000 lb rears in it the ride is less than smooth. It has been to a show already but on the lowbed behind the superliner. Can't beat that airride suspension.

The truck looks alot better now after several hours of pressure washing! The truck has a 212" WB but I'm missing about 4' of frame behind the axles. I found the original owners wife in Idaho and found out it was originally a logging truck so if I can find a 50's vintage long logger setup it will go back to a logger.  Besides with the 44,000 lb rears in it the ride is less than smooth. It has been to a show already but on the lowbed behind the superliner. Can't beat that airride suspension.

Brad there is a lot of old logging stuff up here, so I'll look around for you. Not far is a log loader but I think it my be early 60's.Tim