Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know where I can buy the hood/fender fares on a 2000 CL? The black plastic pieces that are bolted to the sides of the hood.

I'm really just sick and tired of dealing with dealers at this rate. I rather just buy from else where if that's an opt. 

Part number would also be nice.

On 7/13/2019 at 6:46 PM, 2000CL713 said:

Anyone know where I can buy the hood/fender fares on a 2000 CL? The black plastic pieces that are bolted to the sides of the hood.

I'm really just sick and tired of dealing with dealers at this rate. I rather just buy from else where if that's an opt. 

Part number would also be nice.

Try Raney's Truck Parts.

i tryed looking them up but couldnt come up with anything. not sure im searching for the right name or maybe they just have them for the other models but not a CL

This is what fits a 1997 CL  upper RH 16QM515M    25165425                             upper LH 16QM516m                 25165426               

extension fender    lower RH 16QM517M        25165459                                            lower LH 16qm518m                25165450

Old mack #   and new world #

This truck is a CL 713   The upper are the one on the Hood and goes from front and straight back, the lower attach to the splash fenders and go down.

oh ok. never heard them called upper and lower before

i need the upper for the passenger side then.